Will my dental insurance pay?
There are many different dental insurance plans on the market. Dental Choice can often submit your claim to your dental insurance for reimbursement. It is in your best interest to be familiar with the explanation of benefits provided by your dental insurance. The explanation of benefits can often tell if you must receive care from a specific provider list or if you can choose any dentist. The explanation of benefits also explains your obligations regarding copay and deductibles.
If you have specific questions regarding your dental insurance and how Dental Choice can assist you please us our contact form .
BELOW ARE SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
For more information please either use the contact form or call our office at 410-822-4310.
- What is a cavity?
What is gum disease?
- What do I need to floss my teeth?
- What is the best toothbrush and toothpaste?
- Why are my teeth sensitive to cold?
- What is tooth whitening?
- Will my dental treatment hurt?
- I previously needed antibiotics before dental treatment. Do I still need to do that?
- Will my insurance pay for my dental treatment?
- At what age should you start seeing a dentist regularly?
- Do cavities in baby teeth really need to be treated if they will just fall out anyway?