Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your family's oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure you and your family's teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all routine dental needs can be met right here with us!
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridges , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry , to repair chips and cracks, treat an injury, or just improve their overall appearance
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
New Dental Technologies
These cameras produce accurate images of your teeth and the supporting structure. This allows you and your dentist to see tooth defects. Intra-oral cameras also show you where to focus on brushing your teeth.
Digital Radiography: A form of x-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film. Advantages include time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally transfer and enhance images. Also less radiation can be used to produce an image of similar contrast to conventional radiography.
Laser Assisted Dentistry: This is the latest, state-of-the-art technology in dentistry. This takes the place of noisy dental drills and because it doesn't produce heat and vibration no numbing is needed.